Saturday, November 29, 2008

Concert...

It was erm...

Okay, let's start somewhere else pirst. Haha...
So we(me, Jebat, Derrick, Duncan, Aldrich and Eben) met up at DFP around 3.30, wasn't it? Then met Clare at TGV. Went to watch Twilight!!! It was damn good... But I think they could have chosen a better Edward. haha. Carlisle is so damn CUTE!!! lolz... I think that James wouldd be really hot if he didn't have his yellow wavy mane. haha......... I somehow always seem to fall for the bad guys. What's wrong with me? okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay......

Er... Then went Nando's... I barely ate ANYTHING!!! Haha. Was so worried about dirtying the stupid stupid dress... lol. Between me and Clare we couldn't even finish 1 ceaser salad! The others polished it of... Hehe...

The concert.... erm... erm... er... uh... ah....... Let's just leave it like that. Haha...

No comments: